Page: << Pre 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>
Kalyx
Fri, Aug 12th, 2011, by Kalyx
I need a new haircut that would go with my face.. Please reply? Thanks! I'm sorry i look horrible in this pic.. :)
Fernando
Sun, Oct 2nd, 2011, by Fernando
i know this doesnt help you but youre really pretty just saying :)
babar ayub
Tue, Nov 8th, 2011, by babar ayub
looking beautiful
Hailey
Mon, Nov 14th, 2011, by Hailey
I think it looks like a good length for your face shape. Maybe just a trim?
Yiya
Wed, Nov 16th, 2011, by Yiya
go for some layers.
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
You would look really cute with a shorter bob. Think Nicole Ritchie.
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
Your face is already long and slender. I would go a bit shorter to balance the face.
yvonne
Mon, Jul 25th, 2011, by yvonne
hi i want a layered look with side bangs but i dunno if it would look good on me cuz im pale and i got a fat face!!!!!! D=
mou
Sat, Jul 23rd, 2011, by mou
PLZ suggest me a hair cut
face cut is oblong
ella
Mon, Jul 18th, 2011, by ella
hello... i haven't have any haircuts for almost 8months cause i really don't know what would fit in my face. . can you please suggest any hairstyles for me? :D thanks...
monica
Sun, Jun 12th, 2011, by monica
hi..i want to cut my hair for a change..pls suggest wat is the best haircut for me?
mou
Sat, Jul 23rd, 2011, by mou
cut it in layer
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
Layers especially in the front. Cut off about 6 inches in length and thin out the side swept bangs a little.
Courtney
Thu, Jun 2nd, 2011, by Courtney
I need help on a hairstyle and haircut!!
Going out tomorrow,need advice.Needing something new!!!
stevie
Sun, May 29th, 2011, by stevie
Ive been meausuring my face,but cant figure it out. I want a bob but not sure what type. Im also wanting to try Platinum. you only live once right ???
stevie
Sun, May 29th, 2011, by stevie
the above picture wasnt good here is another more full on. I need help figuring out what style bob and what kind of face I have. Yes im pale. I cant help it :(
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
For starters i would tint your eyebrows or start coloring them in a bit with an eyebrow pencil that is similar to your current eyebrow color as they are somewhat sparse. I would Google Julia Stiles bob and go with a cut similar to hers maybe even ad a few highlights to create a bit of color without going fully platinum blond yet. you might find that you like being a bit darker in hair color and mysterious, think Christina Ricci.
celine
Thu, May 26th, 2011, by celine
Hi ! Actually I'm planning to have new haircut but i dunno what fits for me.
tenzin norbu
Fri, Aug 5th, 2011, by tenzin norbu
Bianca ortiz
Wed, May 25th, 2011, by Bianca ortiz
hello i want to have a new hair style..is there anyone recommend me what kind of cut or style that suit to my face shape?and color please...thank you...
Christin
Thu, May 26th, 2011, by Christin
i think you have a beautiful face shape perfect for any haircut. How about a lop bob in red color?
Beryl
Thu, May 26th, 2011, by Beryl
her face shape is really perfect, but I don't think red will suit her
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
I would go with a nice chestnut brown color and cut about 6 inches in length. A graduated bob would look nice.
Page: << Pre 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>