Page: << Pre 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>
damien
Sat, Feb 18th, 2012, by damien
would i suit a    ''0'' all over?    ( this pic is not a 0 btw. its faded back an sides

grace
Mon, Feb 27th, 2012, by grace
All men look good with a 0 all over.    Sexiest haircut ever.
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
You have a nicely shaped head. I think you would look great with any hair style.
Alyx
Fri, Feb 17th, 2012, by Alyx
First of all, I can't seem to decide my face shape by myself, what is it? Once that is determined, what would be the best cut for me? I wanted to go shorter but I'm not sure... thanks in advance!

Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
You are closest to a square.
Marko
Fri, Feb 17th, 2012, by Marko
What style do you think well look good on me?!

Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
Short styles which give height.
Styles that add length.
Styles that keep the sides of your hair short or close to the face.
Longer to very long styles, with bangs and a graduated shag or layers so that the face and the neck are given a slenderizing shape.
Aditya
Fri, Feb 10th, 2012, by Aditya
Which hairstyle will suit me?
Alex
Sun, Feb 5th, 2012, by Alex
I know I'm a guy... I love my long hair, but in order to get a job I have to cut it... What style do you think well look good on me?!?!

Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
Google David Gallagher. You would look good in any of the hair styles he's been sporting.
the awesome one
Tue, Jan 17th, 2012, by the awesome one
hey everyone i am over this style but i still want to keep it short maybe even go shorter what will look awesome on me?
AQW
Wed, Feb 8th, 2012, by AQW
I think you could go shorter if you want, but no too short, hope it helps!
Jenna
Tue, Dec 27th, 2011, by Jenna
I wanted to try bangs across my forehead. I already have side bangs, but need a cahnge. What hairstyle would fit my face shape?
S.S.
Wed, Feb 8th, 2012, by S.S.
Hey I think you could try Emma Watson's pixie haircut. You will look so cool!
jc
Wed, Feb 8th, 2012, by jc
chin lenghth layered bob keeping the side part and textered side bangs
anne
Mon, Nov 14th, 2011, by anne
short hair
Hailey
Mon, Nov 14th, 2011, by Hailey
Im bored of my same-old same-old hair. What cut is good for me?
Yiya
Wed, Nov 16th, 2011, by Yiya
Hi Hailey, you have an oval face shape, i think you can pull off all kinds of haircuts.
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
Side swept bangs and a chin length graduated bob.
stephanie
Wed, Oct 26th, 2011, by stephanie
hi.. i want to have a new haircut, any suggestion what kind of haircut that suit best on my face
Hailey
Mon, Nov 14th, 2011, by Hailey
I see a piece of your hair that seems to be the appropriate length for your face, if you can see it. Right around the collar bone but below the shoulders seems good. Hope I helped!
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
Very pretty hair. I would go slightly shorter with side swept bangs.
Page: << Pre 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>