Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>
Blaire
Thu, Apr 12th, 2012, by Blaire
Im not really sure what shape my face is but im kinda wanting a shorter hair cut. Any suggestions?

Kay
Mon, Apr 9th, 2012, by Kay
I'm the girl. What shape is my face and what do you suggest is the best hairstyle for me? Help please!

Vedia
Mon, May 7th, 2012, by Vedia
Your face is sort of oblong...how about a sleek, angled bob like Katie Holmes'? It will add some width to your cheekbones to balance your featuers.
jinane
Thu, Mar 29th, 2012, by jinane
i would like to know my face shape as well the best hair cut that suits my face,..can i keep it long or longer?
Tamika
Wed, Mar 14th, 2012, by Tamika
O.k. so Im cleaning my face and Im having a hard time trying to figure out if I have an oblong, oval, or a rectangular face. Please Help!!!

Emili
Mon, Mar 19th, 2012, by Emili
Your face is oblong, and quite well balanced.
Sarah
Wed, Mar 14th, 2012, by Sarah
I'm not sure what shape me face is; though I'm pretty sure its oval. My hair is short and wavy. I like it short but I'm tired of this style and I'm looking for a new short cut. Any suggestions?

Kar
Mon, Mar 19th, 2012, by Kar
flat iron it? You might look cute with a sleek bob. give it a try.
srikant
Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012, by srikant
but nice
Victoria Billaney
Mon, Mar 12th, 2012, by Victoria Billaney
What hair style would suit? would like to keep some length
Victoria Billaney
Mon, Mar 12th, 2012, by Victoria Billaney
I have mediumish length hair and a heart shaped face, was wondering what type of hair cut would look good on me. Would like to keep length past my shoulders atleast
sangita
Sat, Mar 3rd, 2012, by sangita
What style do you think well look good on me?!

srikant
Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012, by srikant
frunt shot to long and back side lots of deep leyers k
Tristin
Fri, Mar 2nd, 2012, by Tristin
Hey, I have naturally curly/wavy hair an I'm trying to find a cut that will work for me. I don't mind straightening my hair, but it takes forever. I'd like to keep it long and I can't have layers. Any suggestions?

Sarah
Mon, May 7th, 2012, by Sarah
hey I have naturally curly hair like you, but mine is shoulder length, not that long. I use a Sedu flat iron to get it straight. It's easy and takes me only 15minutes to get it done. Straightening is not that difficult. Maybe it's your flat iron then you should buy a new one. :)
Tristin
Mon, May 7th, 2012, by Tristin
I don't think it's my iron; I have really thick hair. I also kind of want to get rid of curls, I just want to tame them.
Ely
Tue, Feb 21st, 2012, by Ely
Not sure if a shorter hair cut goes with my face shape...any suggestions?

Monica
Mon, Feb 20th, 2012, by Monica
Like your bangs! I thing you could cut your hair up to your shoulders into a bob; you will look very styish!
Liz
Wed, Feb 29th, 2012, by Liz
I agree with Monica. I think you would also look good with side swept bangs.
Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>