Page: << Pre 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Sarah
Wed, Jan 12th, 2011, by Sarah
I have a round face and poker straight think chestnut hair. Up until I was 12 my mother made the rules about my hair and had it straight, no bangs nothing down to my waist no layers. I hated it but she wouldn't budge. This long of hair just left was a disaster but I had it like that for about 6 years. At 12 my mother dropped me into the salon to get a "trim". I went in and told the hairdresser to do what he pleased with out it going above my shoulder.

He gave me shoulder length hair with long layers to the front. It was the best thing I ever had done. I now have my hair something similar only slightly longer. I would never go back to my old style and feel that
a) the length wasn't manageble
b) It just dragged me down
c) The new layers have softened my face
d) the length is perfect as I can leave it down or tie it up curl it or straighten it.
Sheetal
Sat, Dec 18th, 2010, by Sheetal
I have thick curly hair and a round face which hairstyle will suit me?? I'm 12 years old and can cut my hair only till shoulders length not any shorter!! do u hav any suggestions? pls help
vIvO;)
Thu, Dec 9th, 2010, by vIvO;)
I have round face and I'm only a 13 but umm I want a good hair style I can't get it higher than my shoulders tho.in middle school having a round face I wanna make it less noticable and I don't know how another question is will the roundness ever go away?? I/m small too
Danessa
Thu, Nov 25th, 2010, by Danessa
Hi, I have long straight hair and front bangs and i have a round face I want to do somethuing different with my hair but I dont know what to do please help!!!
Sarithia
Sat, Oct 23rd, 2010, by Sarithia
I have a round face, but I'm really into anime, and have grown fond of short and spiky hair. So I want to get my hair cut like this...

I know that there's a chance that my face structure may clash with this kind of style, but I still want to try it... What do you guys think?
Orlaigh
Mon, May 17th, 2010, by Orlaigh
Looking to get something different with a change of colour too
muskan
Sun, Jan 24th, 2010, by muskan
i hav long wavy hairs with very round face, n my hair style is of side layered fringes, i want to change my hair style, which type of hair cut ll suit on my face?
Denise
Wed, Jan 20th, 2010, by Denise
I have a round face and curly hair. For years I've been looking for a style to flatter the shape of my face, however I'm constantly disappointed. Right now the length is just below my shoulders and is shapeless as I'm trying to grow out my layers. Please someone help me with some advice.
J.G
Sun, Jan 10th, 2010, by J.G
What should we tell the hairdressers before getting a haircut? like what style..
graysey
Wed, Oct 14th, 2009, by graysey
I totally agree with Jayda that it all depends on the individual. I have a round-shaped face and I love to keep my hair really short. While I have been told it's a big no-no, I get compliments anyway. As long you have the confidence to pull it off, you couldn't go wrong!
Page: << Pre 2 3 4 5 6 Next