Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next
priyanka
Mon, Jan 2nd, 2012, by priyanka
suggest the hair cut according to my face which will suitable for me!plzzz!
Linda
Wed, Jan 4th, 2012, by Linda

This is a useful tips for hairstyles flattering round face shape.
1)Adding volume and body at the crown to a bun or ponytail if you don't wnat to lose your lenth.
2)Side-swept bangs are round faced girls'    best friends
sonia
Thu, Oct 20th, 2011, by sonia
very nice
sreedevi
Thu, May 23rd, 2013, by sreedevi
nice hair cutting look good & beautyfully    i like it now i am 25 year my face is round shape
Fish
Sun, Oct 9th, 2011, by Fish
My face is round what haircut is best for me?
uma
Fri, Sep 23rd, 2011, by uma
i have a round face ..an i'm finding some haircut which suit on my face an my personality..i want to cut shoter from front lke step cut wth layers an from back i want to keep my hair lenth long....plzz help me i'm so confuse ..plz as soon as possible .
beauty diva
Wed, Sep 28th, 2011, by beauty diva
Take Selena Gomez's hairstyle as inspiration.
florance
Wed, Sep 7th, 2011, by florance
i have a round face n would like 2 know the hairstyle that would suite me best .
Akriti Das
Tue, Aug 9th, 2011, by Akriti Das
Please suggest me which hair style will suit for me? Please tell me the tips to avoid hair falling.
sri
Tue, Aug 30th, 2011, by sri
looking so nice on this hair cut sexy hair cut ur face structure
diya
Thu, Sep 1st, 2011, by diya
i think u have to do cut ur hair in bobcut
diya
Thu, Sep 1st, 2011, by diya
cut it and email me on this id
manilyn
Wed, Jun 22nd, 2011, by manilyn
i have a round face..and i dont know the best hair style for me..pls help me.
sunanda
Tue, Jun 21st, 2011, by sunanda
Posted by Chaitra
                    I have round face with double cheeks which makes me look fat and I my hair s very thin. please suggest me which hair style will suit    for me? please tell me the tips to avoid hair falling.
ayish
Thu, Jun 16th, 2011, by ayish
hi..can you suggest a good haircut for me.. im a bit chubby.. and i want to cut my hair short but i dont know what hairstyle i should have.. please help me..
sharmishta
Sat, Jun 4th, 2011, by sharmishta
i also have a round face just like the girl which is shown first. pls aujest me a perfect hair cut.
Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next